Wednesday 15 September 2010

I have a few hours spare..Shhh

Well, this is rare...a few hours to spare. I think the bustle dress wins, as it only needs a few hours work until it's finished....will post a picture when it's done...originally from a pattern I bought (oooh, I know, cheating!) but I'd rather have designed my own, just really can't squeeze it in. It's been modified, twisted and altered, so hopefully won't look too run of the mill...I'm still working on the time machine that will give me 4 hours extra between any given moment, but it's not working yet....also interesting to see if I take enough clocks apart (to make a Steampunk necklace for Whitby this year)...will time cease to exist, or slow down....mmm

1 comment:

  1. i dont think time will slow down, but you may find yourself running out of it . . .

    ReplyDelete